- Identify selected body parts, actions and planes.
- Travel in forward, sideways and backward directions and change quickly and safely.
- Travel while changing speeds and directions in response to a variety of rhythms.
- Demonstrate slow and fast movement speeds and straight, curved and zig-zag pathways.
- Make both large and small body shapes.
- Demonstrate a variety of relationships with objects (e.g., over, under, behind, alongside and through).
- Demonstrate high, middle and low levels.
- Combine shapes, levels and pathways into simple sequences.